Evidence - What Is It and How to Prepare It!
Authored By: Colorado Legal Services
- Feedback Requested! What exactly is Evidence? Click on the links (in light green) below to learn more!
Was this resource helpful? Click here once you are done and let us know - thanks!
What exactly is Evidence? Click on the links (in light green) below to learn more!
- What is Evidence?
- Why are there Rules for Evidence?
- Authentication, Admissible, Relevance & Hearsay
- Voice Mail Messages
- Video or Other Recordings on Cell Phones
- Text Messages
- Facebook Posts
- Telephone and/or Financial Records
- Statements by Other People
- Lay Witnesses
- Character Evidence
- Reports by CFIs and PREs
- Notes about Privilege
Was this resource useful? Click here and let us know - thanks.
This communication is made available by Colorado Legal Services, Inc., (CLS), as a public service and is issued to inform not to advise. No person should attempt to interpret or apply any law without the assistance of an attorney. The opinions expressed in this communication are those of the authors and not those of CLS or its funding sources.
If you need advice on this or any other legal problem, consult an attorney of your own choosing. If you cannot afford an attorney, talk to Colorado Legal Services, 303.837.1313. If you think you may qualify for Colorado Legal Services, go to applyonlinecls.org to complete your application online.