Pro Bono Project of Mesa County, Inc
Who We Are
Pro Bono is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing free legal advocacy and representation to low-income Mesa County residents.
Office hours: Monday through Friday, 9:30-11:30 am and 1:30-3:30 pm
Who We Serve
- Language(s) Spoken
- Spanish / Español
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
- Income Guidelines
No income requirements for protection orders for victims of domestic violence.
- Your family's income should be at or below the following percentage of the federal poverty level
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Pro Se Legal Clinic
- Self-Help Materials
- Emergency Instructions