Boulder County - Colorado Legal Services, Boulder Office
Who We Are
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
The Boulder office of Colorado Legal Services provides legal advice and representation to low income eligible persons and seniors in civil matters. Services are based on community and client needs, and principally involve helping to defend clients from actions that threaten their ability to meet their basic human needs.
Who We Serve
- Boulder County
- Cirumstances and languages in which interpreters are provided
Please bring along an interpreter if needed, although an interpretation service is available.
- Is this organization accessible by wheelchair?
- Does this organization provide access for the hearing impaired?
Type of Help
- This group provides the following types of services based on your legal needs and its resources:
- Full Legal Representation
- Brief Advice
- Self-Help Materials