How do I find what I need on this site?
1. First try the Search - the Search box is located on the upper right of this page. Type in any key terms that describe your legal issue and click on 'GO' next to 'Search'.
2. If you are looking for self help legal information and resources - click on 'Understanding your Legal Issue' above, and select the topic that best defines your legal need.
3. If you are looking for an office where you might be eligible for legal services, there are two ways you might be able to find one:
a. Click on Find a Legal Office above this section, next select Search Legal Directory. On the next page, enter your city, county or zip code and select the topic that best defines your legal issue. Then select the subtopic that best defines your legal issue. Next, click on the green 'GO' button and you should see a list of organizations that might be able to help you.
b. Or, select Search Legal Directory A-Z, and, on the next page, select the group of letters that contains the first letter of the organization you are looking for (on the left of that page). We have the offices and organizations listed by location of your county where you live, by city and by the title of the organization itself, so hopefully you can find what you are looking for!
4. If you would like to walk through a self-guided program which will help you fill out your court forms, click on
5. If you are looking for court forms and instructions on the State Court site (or Judicial site), go to the Colorado State Judicial website.
6. If you are a Veteran, Service Member or Immediate Family Member of either, you can use the LiveChat (upper right side of this page) on Wednesdays between 9-11 a.m. and 2-4 p.m. for information, referral and possible legal assistance depending on your eligibility and availability of resources at Colorado Legal Services.